Scrum Master Certification
Trainer: Mark Layton
Dates: October 26 & 27 - 8:00 AM to 5:00PM
Credits: 16 PDUs
Location: Courtyard Marriott,
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Define Scrum teams and procedures
• Support Scrum teams and procedures
• Serve as resources on Scrum
• Use Scrum tools
A small sampling of what you'll get:
• Certified ScrumMaster training by the Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) selected by Wiley and Sons to author their iconic “Agile Project Management for Dummies” series.
• All class materials for this highly-interactive class, with examples and exercises that truly enable understanding of Scrum, by one of the few agile consulting firms that have been in business for over a decade
• Post-course assessment and Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) registration for each participant with the Scrum Alliance
• Sixteen (16) PDUs toward PMI’s PMP and PMI-ACP certifications by a PMI Registered Education Provider®
• Two-year membership for each class participant with the Scrum Alliance
• A 132-page student guide for note taking and future reference
You will receive a certified Scrum Master Certificate from Scrum Alliance after you complete the course and take the test.
|Ticket Type||Price||Sale Ends (All times US Pacific)|
Just In Time
Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 11:55pm
Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 11:55pm
Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 11:55pm
This course is conducted in partnership with Platinum Edge, Inc. The above prices include $100.00 discount if you register through https://platinumedge.com/pmi-la-promotional-events.