09 November 2021 at 12:48AM
AITP | Chief Technology Officer on Emerging Technologies
Date: Thursday, November 18, 2021
TIME: 5:30 PM to 6:15 PM (Pacific time) -- Networking
6:15 PM to 8:00 PM (Pacific Time) Presentations & Panel Discussion
PLACE: Virtual via ZOOM wherever your connection is good.
- Art Haedike - CTO of inMarket Media
- Matt Falk - VP of Engineering, Orbital Insights
- Josh Nisenson - CTO of Sketchy
- Tony Karrer - Founder & CEO of TechEmpower, Founder & CTO of Aggregage
- Cost: FREE for all with Advance Registration
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email enabling you to calendar the event. It will provide the Zoom link for the actual event.
CTOs on Emerging Technologies and Digital Transformation
Since 2010, we’ve had outstanding CTO panels that focus on emerging practices and technologies having transformative and disruptive impacts to our world. We cover what has changed for CTOs over the recent 2-3 years and implications of these changes going forward. This is one of the most anticipated and well-attended events of the year, and this year will be no exception. We’ll hear from executives on the cutting edge, moderated by Dr. Tony Karrer.
These seasoned executives will discuss trends that include:
Tools/ Technologies - Rapid explosion of new tools and technologies. How do we balance between moving fast, trying new things, and sticking with what we know?
Cloud Strategies - Cloud agnostic, multi-cloud, and cloud managed services.
• Remote Leadership and Work - Accountability, motivation, hiring, zoom fatigue.
• How to measure developer output, contribution, and identify top performers in a remote world.
• Escalating compensation.
Evolving Continuous Integration - Advanced testing approaches, pre-merge environments, visual diff testing, and development, staging and pre-prod clustering approaches.
Metrics - Metrics/KPIs that are most important to track and how to track them.
This will be a fantastic conversation with many practical takeaways. Join us for insights on technologies which are forming a foundation for transformation of your business landscape.
Arrive early for virtual Networking.
Networking Lounge topics
- The new "blended" office environment as enabler for productivity
- Cool technologies that are impacting your work and personal life positively
- Financial markets—price inflation, housing, stock markets – the outlook moving forward.
Networking Lounge is from 5:30 PM to 6:15 PM. Come join the discussion. Have your thoughts and ideas ready. We’ll want your input!