28 March 2023 at 11:00AM
AITP | Keys to Hybrid Work Leadership
Date: Thursday, April 20, 2023
TIME: 5:30 PM to 6:15 PM Networking; 6:15 PM to 7:30 PM Presentations and Q&A
PLACE: Virtual via ZOOM wherever your connection is good.
SPEAKER: Dr. Gleb Tsipursky - Best-selling author and CEO of Disaster Avoidance Experts
Cost: FREE for all with Advance Registration
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Hybrid Work Leadership
Join Dr. Gleb Tsipursky in this interactive and entertaining presentation on leveraging a hybrid model as a tool to improve retention and productivity while cutting costs.
Research conclusively demonstrates that the best outcomes in managing hybrid teams come from embracing a flexible hybrid-first work model – resulting in much higher retention and productivity, reduced costs, as well as boosting engagement, innovation, collaboration, and mitigating risks.
A hybrid-first team-led model's best practices include virtual co-working, weekly performance evaluations, addressing proximity bias, and a culture of Excellence from Anywhere.
Strategic transition of Company culture includes the following:
• Benchmarking – understanding employees’ needs, developing future team schedules
• Modifying office space to focus on collaboration, plus funding for home-office needs
• Revising performance evaluation to focus on tasks, not time spent
• Providing weekly feedback to maintain team awareness and individual accountability
• Encouraging innovation in hybrid/remote settings – virtual brainstorming, other practices
• Helping staff succeed in hybrid work, boosting their communication and collaboration skills
Incorporating such best practices will enable you to achieve competitive advantages -- maximizing retention, productivity, and cost savings in our increasingly-disrupted future of work.
ZOOM REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Register in advance below.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from ZOOM with an actual link for joining the meeting.
During the Pre-meeting session, we’ll discuss topics of interest to you. Please arrive promptly at 5:30 PM to meet other professionals and share your ideas!