17 September 2021 at 09:00PM
AITP | Leadership and Workforce Transformation in a New Hybrid World
Date: Thursday, September 30, 2021
TIME: 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM (Pacific time) -- Networking
PLACE: Virtual via ZOOM wherever your connection is good.
SPEAKER: Jon Nugent -- CEO of CoursWorx, Founder and CEO of Socialize Commerce LLC
Cost: FREE for all with Advance Registration
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email enabling you to calendar the event. It will provide the Zoom link for the actual event.
The New Hybrid World
The challenges of the past year pushed people to do what they once thought was impossible. A hybrid work model has fast emerged.
The new challenge is for CEOs and their executive teams to purposefully manage remote work to maximize employee engagement, well-being, and productivity.
In this presentation, Jon will be discussing three key areas of this transformation:
- The New Hybrid World: From Policy to Processes
In just two months, through mid-May 2021, the percentage of U.S. employees working from home more than doubled, from 31% to 65%, accounting for more than 100 million American workers.
Dramatic infrastructure changes have enabled us to work from anywhere. Moreover, we have now worked from home during a pandemic — our homes form a key element of the new workplace, functioning as operations centers, the base for many virtual meetings, as well as classrooms.
- Hybrid Team Leadership: Mindsets for Success
• What protocols can you put in place to synchronize employees in the office with those working remotely?
• How do you maintain flexibility where plans may change at any moment?
• And how do you help employees adapt to stresses of the “blended work life” including extended work hours?
- Workforce Transformation: Reskilling/ Upskilling for Professionals
A challenge for today’s professionals is to keep an eye on trends happening in their remote work environment and to prepare themselves to reskill.
Critical leadership skills include:
• Setting clear goals and communicating expectations;
• Building collaborative teamwork; and
• Creating greater visibility for virtual team members..
Jon will share some solutions, and how a generic "best practices" approach is NOT appropriate. Rather, leaders need to be asking the right questions -- and answering them with individuals’ wellbeing as well as the organization's needs in mind.
Join us for a thought-provoking evening and glimpse into the future. Arrive early for virtual Networking.
Networking Lounge topics
- The new "blended" office environment and enabling technologies
• Cool technologies that are impacting your life positively
• Financial outlook—price inflation, housing, stock markets – their effects moving forward.
Networking Lounge is from 5:30 PM to 6:15 PM. Come join the discussion. Have your thoughts and ideas ready. We’ll want your input!