07 January 2021 at 05:00PM
AITP | Task Overload! When it's Just "Too Much"
Date: Thursday, January 28, 2021
Time: (Pacific time)
5:30 PM to 6:00 PM Virtual Networking Session
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM Presentations, https://rebrand.ly/aitpla_task_overload Q&A
Susanne Hupfer, Ganesh Harinath, Nabeel Syed, Rick Peterson (Moderator)
Place: Virtual meeting via ZOOM
Cost: FREE for all with Advance Registration
Task Overload! When It’s Just Too Much
When unwelcome change, conflicting priorities and emotions are the norm, chances are better than good that you are experiencing task overload and increased stress. This webinar will demystify change, align task management with purposeful planning, and explore a practical decision-making mode. When it’s just too much, a webinar like this comes along to save the day.
In this engaging, interactive, and entertaining presentation, you will improve your skills in prioritizing tasks and in targeting optimum results.
• Explore ways to manage tasks purposefully, and how busy-ness impacts productivity.
• Demystify unwelcome change, and reveal the correlation between emotions and conflicting priorities.
• Incorporate practical risk responses and time management tools to elevate from task manager to vision master.
• Activity 1 thru 3: Write out today’s, this week’s, this month’s most important tasks.
• Activity 4: Prioritize a set of tasks based on a sample scenario.
• Activity 5: Use sort filters to organize tasks based on level of urgency.
Note: All exercises are optional, and designed so that participants will gain knowledge (and be able to follow along) even if they choose not to participate in the exercises.