14 February 2023 at 03:00PM
AITP | Unleashing the Power of LinkedIn
Date: Thursday, February 23, 2023
TIME: 5:30 PM to 6:15 PM Networking; 6:15 PM to 7:30 PM Presentations and Q&A
PLACE: Virtual via ZOOM wherever your connection is good.
SPEAKER: Sandra Clark - Founder, LinkedIn Mentoring
Cost: FREE for all with Advance Registration
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Unleashing the Power of LinkedIn
Join Sandra for a dynamic presentation as she explores how to create a powerful and optimized LinkedIn profile that will draw the attention of potential employers, clients, prospects, and business associates. With Sandra's practical tips and expert guidance, learn how to take your career to the next level.
Sandra will provide insights on building your Personal Brand as well as strengthening your LinkedIn Profile, including:
- How to show up prominently in searches
- How to wow people who look at your profile
- What to include/what not to include on your profile
- What keywords matter and where to put them
- How your LinkedIn profile differs from your resume
- Benefits of posting content on LinkedIn
- Joining LinkedIn Groups
- New features available for job seekers
- Connections, followers, and relationships on LinkedIn
- And much more….
Hear insights on leveraging LinkedIn for Powerful Networking Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your professional presence and build meaningful connections.