03 December 2021 at 11:00AM
IIL | Appreciation, Motivation and Performance
Date: Thursday, December 16, 2021
TIME: 1:00 pm - 2:00 PM EST; 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST
PLACE: Virtual via ZOOM wherever your connection is good.
- Neel Doshi - Co-founder of Vega Factor
- Judith Umlas - SVP & Trainer, IIL
Cost: FREE for all with Advance Registration
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email enabling you to calendar the event. It will provide the Zoom link for the actual event.
Appreciation, Motivation and Performance
Neel Doshi is the co-author of the worldwide best-seller Primed to Perform and co-founder of Vega Factor. In this seminar, Neel will dive deep into the amazing science he has shared in Primed to Perform. You will learn:
- The science of motivation and performance
- Frameworks to help you articulate the economic and social benefits of building a great culture and leading through appreciation
- Tools that will be helpful as you advise executives on being better and more grateful leaders
- How great culture is inherently linked with agility
Neel's work focuses on the science of motivation and performance. He spends most of his time helping organizations achieve high performance and build legendary cultures. He spends most of his time helping organizations build legendary cultures. His background and expertise will give us a new science-based angle on the impact Appreciation has on Performance and Motivation.