23 January 2023 at 10:00PM
Peak Business | A Case Study: Solving Financial Crimes with Project Management Tools and Techniques
Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
TIME: 4:00 PM PT; 7:00 PM ET
PLACE: Virtual via ZOOM wherever your connection is good.
TOPIC: Using Project Management Fundamentals to Solve Financial Crimes
Free PDU Event:
Using Project Management Fundamentals to Solve Financial Crimes
Zoom Virtual Information Session
Wednesday, February 15th, 7:00 pm ET
You are invited to join the trainers from Peak, an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute for this special event.
Earn 1 PDU and unlock a PDU library for a total of 12 free PDUs!
Project teams must apply the correct tools and techniques in order to achieve good project outcomes and benefits. This is especially true for teams who work together to solve financial crimes. The stakes are high and project teams must get it right.
In this course we will learn the forensic science approach to Project Management, including:
- Selecting and applying quality metrics to ensure compliance
- Identifying and responding to risks (threats and opportunities)
- Managing procurements and vendor relationships
- Engaging stakeholders
- Templates and reporting procedures
- Environmental factors that influence quality
- Considerations for agile/adaptive environments
Log-in details will be emailed a few days before the event. See you then!