12 January 2021 at 11:24PM
PMI-Dallas | Extended Brand and Land
When: January 23, 2021
Time: 8:30 am - 11:30 am CST (6:30 am - 9:30 am PST)
PDUs: 3 Strategic & Business Management
Cost: $5 before January 17th when you login with your PMI Credentials
Location: Zoom link will be provided January 22, 2021 at 1:00 pm CST (11:00 am PST)
- 3-hour session with additional Q&A yes MORE than what we offered on Jan 7th, 2021.
- Bring your resume and have your Linkedin Profile ready
- Additional 1-hour Interview Practice will be free for Brand-and-Land session attendees
- Zoom link will be provided Jan.22 by 1 pm central time for all registered attendees
John Signo is currently a Senior Project Manager at Bank of America, managing cybersecurity projects with the goal of reducing identified risks while protecting the enterprise and its clients. He has previous work experience at J Walter Thompson, IBM, and BNSF Railway, providing Project Management and Systems Engineering work. John continues to be an active member of PMI Dallas and PMI Dallas Toastmasters since 2014 and 2015, respectively. He is an advocate for PMI certifications and currently holds the PMI PMP and PMI ACP certifications. In his spare time, he provides free sessions on “Branding to Land Your Next Gig” using LinkedIn, resumes, and an online ATS tool. In addition, he continues to mentor PMP and ACP candidates as they prep for their certification exams.
Brand and land your next job opportunity! It’s not just for the job seeker; it’s also for the employed. Participants will learn to create a better Brand through various tools, including LinkedIn, their resumes, the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Tool, and social media.
- LinkedIn (the Dos and Dont's)
- Applicant Tracking System (“show and tell”)