05 July 2022 at 09:00PM
SuperNova Academy | Augmented Reality Based Practical Project Management
Dates: September 3, 10, 17, & 24, 2022 (4 Saturdays)
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Instructor: Irfan Khan
Cost: $1800 for non-members, $1600 for PMI-LA Chapter Members (look for a link on the Members Discounts page!)
What is the program?
- Augmented reality-based practical project management is a 4-module course and provides hands-on, real-life training built on Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid development.
- It is built on an immersive and interactive platform with case studies and uses Augmented Reality, three-dimensional mind maps, and simulations
- It provides students with a visual experience and allows them to gain a robust understanding of project management concepts and apply them in real life.
Why Take This Program?
- Whether you are in construction, aerospace, healthcare, or retail, large-scale projects are a must to remain competitive and innovative
- They can be difficult to manage due to increased risk and complex requirements, resulting in significant delays and over budget, with a high potential for mismanagement.
- As new and seasoned project managers, we have completed courses in project management, where the outcome was credentials.
- But education was based on academics where the assumption is that for every project that we undertake, we can apply the knowledge acquired flawlessly.
- But the reality is that projects in real life require customization and tailoring to make them successful.
- Projects of this magnitude require project leaders with a strong foundation in concepts and the ability to successfully manage risk.
- This program is designed to help you become more strategic as a project leader by providing the tools and frameworks to help you effectively navigate these complexities and drive successful outcomes for your organization.
What is different about the program?
- Students work on case studies based on construction, aerospace, and manufacturing in teams and will apply tools, techniques, and methodologies that will empower them to lead complex projects in their organizations.
- Students learn to build the project framework by building the team, identifying stakeholders, planning for the project, getting the work done while monitoring the performance, and adding business value.
- By course completion, students will be well-versed in the knowledge and skills needed for successfully leading projects, improving processes, completing projects on time and within budget, and improving customer satisfaction.