Webinar | Harnessing the power of Augmented Reality (AR) for project management training and process improvement
Neuroscience distinguishes three primary ways of learning:
Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic
Out of these 3, research has found that visual learning was the most prevalent.
In this interactive webinar, you will learn about using visual tools including Augmented Reality
- Augmented Reality is one of the fastest growing technologies and is being used across multiple platforms around the globe.
- Understand integration of AR models into practical project management training to enhance the learning experience
- Develop project planning and establish baselines using real life case studies
- Attendees will be provided with a link to the AR models for you to interact with the objects
Irfan Khan - Dynamic Program/Project management leader with 20 + years in education and a passion for driving project teams and portfolio management utilizing Agile, plan driven, hybrid methodologies, lean six sigma framework and visual project management. Versatile experience delivering high visibility projects with aggressive timelines and shifting priorities with proven results. Expertise in Healthcare IT, Cyber security, Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC), workflow mapping, waste reduction and process optimization. Development of high-performance dashboards in alignment with key performance indicators and trend management.
Irfan Khan email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5:30 to 5:45 PM - Registration / Attendance
- 5:45 to 7:15 PM – Presentation
- 1 PDU - Strategic Business Management Category - will be awarded to the attendees. No further action is required by members.
- $5 for PMI-LA Chapter Members
- $10 for Non-Members
Webinar participation information will be sent through email, along with your registration confirmation once you complete the registration process.
After you register you will immediately receive an email that contains in the Subject, “Invoice for Your Purchase on PMI-LA”. Do Not Delete!
This email has the link & login info for the webinar, so save it until then. Alternatively, this information has been stored in My Calendar on the website, so after you log in, the information can be found here, and you can add it to your personal calendar using the calendar icon at the upper right.
Questions, Suggestions, Volunteer Inquiries
Contact the Webinar Team at: email@example.com
Upon participating in any PMI event, you are agreeing to allow PMI to use your likeness for use in its promotional material including their websites.
Postponement / Cancellation
Please refer to the Cancellation Policy section of the FAQ page
This event may be canceled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.