CAREER DEVELOPMENT | Certified Scrum Product Owner | June 26-29, 2023
This Certified Scrum Product Owner course provides a thorough overview of the product owner’s role within a scrum team, within an organization, working with customers, users and stakeholders throughout product discovery in order to maximize business value.
Scrum supports responsible product development that:
- Adapts to volatile business needs and ongoing refinement of business solutions
- Ensures closer adherence to customers’ real-world needs through streamlined planning and close ongoing collaboration
- Supports faster deployment of production-grade solutions so your organization can gain market advantage and business value
- Reduces project risk through rapid iterations of development that inform opportunity assessments
- Drives efficient and effective production
When this course has been completed, attendees will have gained in-depth practical knowledge of the product owner’s role in agile product development, specifically applied through the Scrum framework.
This course assumes basic understanding of agile development principles and practices. Attending Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) or Agile Essentials prior to this course is welcome, but not necessary. Topics included:
- Overview of agile principles, as well as scrum roles, artifacts and events
- Establish a business case, product strategy and product goals
- Vet ideas based on feasibility, usability and value
- Understand the customer and users through journey maps, empathy maps and personas
- Discover customer and user needs through effective interviewing techniques
- Apply the scientific method to product discovery & testing assumptions
- Visualize a product roadmap to enable customer collaboration, identification of dependencies and gaps
- Optimize value delivered and return on investment through managing and prioritizing the product backlog
- Map user experiences with the product through user story mapping
- Elaborate product requirements in customer-centric and purpose-driven user stories
- Explore how to respond to challenges associated with transitioning to Scrum
- Prepare for CSPO registration
To register, Click Here: Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) | Platinum Edge
EARLY BIRD PRICING Before May 27, 2023 - 11:59 PM
- $695 for Members with Promo Code - Log In and click on link to activate Members discounts in the Member Discounts page - Click Here
- $795 for Non-Members
AFTER May 28, 2023 - 12:00 AM
- $895 for Members with Promo Code - Log In and click on link to activate Members discounts in the Member Discounts page - Click Here
- $995 for Non-Members
Upon participating in any PMI event, you are agreeing to allow PMI to use your likeness for use in its promotional material including their websites.
Postponement / Cancellation
Please refer to the Cancellation Policy section of the FAQ page
This event may be canceled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.