MULTI-CHAPTER MEETING I 8 Strategies of Relationship-Centered Leadership
Relationship-centered leadership is building meaningful and productive relationships to raise performance and develop your team members.
Relationships are at the core of leadership. To effectively influence and lead your team you must first develop a strong relationship.
The eight strategies that are covered provide a foundation for your leadership. Implementing these will improve performance, engagement, morale, and retention.
This interactive presentation is designed to help you reflect on how you are currently managing relationships and discover new techniques to enhance your leadership.
- Increase understanding of the elements required to build and maintain meaningful relationships.
- Develop leadership skills in key areas such as appreciation, accountability, and empowerment.
- Have leaders develop an action plan to enhance their relationships.
Speaker: Matt Alfonso
Matt Alfonso is an Executive & Leadership Coach and is the Founder of Culture Through Leadership. He works with executives and managers to help them build cultures that people want to be a part of.
Matt started his career as a Physical Education teacher in Arlington, VA. He then taught overseas for four years in Paraguay and China. Upon returning to the U.S., he coached college basketball at Bard College for FIVE years.
Initially, Matt started his coaching business as a Mindfulness Coach. He subsequently transitioned into Executive & Leadership Coaching. He combines the leadership lessons that he learned through coaching sports with the knowledge that he has gained from practicing mindfulness and meditation to provide an impactful experience for his audience.
- 5:45 PM - Zoom conference line opens and Chapter announcements
- 6:00 PM - 6:10 PM PDT - Registration and Announcements
- 6:10 PM - 7:00 PM PDT - Presentation and Q&A
1 PDU will be awarded to the attendees
- 1.0 PDU - Power Skills
- No further action is required.
- $5 for PMI-LA Members
- $10 for Non-Members
Students & Military:
- Contact email@example.com with your school or military ID number to receive a code for special pricing
Questions, Suggestions, Volunteer Inquiries
Contact VP of Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon participating in any PMI event, you are agreeing to allow PMI to use your likeness for use in its promotional material including their websites.
Postponement / Cancellation
Please refer to the Cancellation Policy section of the FAQ page
This event may be canceled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.