MEMBERSHIP | PMI-LA Networking Event
Come join us on the evening of November 15th from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm for a casual evening at the Manhattan Beach Library in Manhattan Beach to meet face-to-face with other Project Managers in the Los Angeles area. This will be our final in-person Networking event for the year, PMI-LA will provide light snacks and drinks (sodas, water). Members of the PMI-LA Board of Directors will be there to answer any questions you may have, and we will invite recruiters and hiring companies to attend this event. There will be a brief announcement about upcoming Chapter initiatives and events, but no formal presentation. There are no PDUs associated with this event.
Space is limited, so register early!
- 5:30 PM: Greeting & check-in at the door begins
- Network over light snacks and drinks inside (next to the children's library section) and on outside patio
- around 6:15 PM - 6:45 PM: Chapter announcements and new member orientation highlights
- event concludes at 7:30 PM; you are welcomed to continue to network until the library closes at 8:00 PM
- Light Snacks and Drinks (sodas, water)
There are no PDUs associated with this event
EARLY BIRD Pricing for Registrations BEFORE November 8, 2023, 11:59 PM
- $5 for PMI-LA Members
- If you are a new chapter member and miss the early bird registration, contact VPMembership@pmi-la.org
- $10 for Non-Members
Registrations AFTER the EARLY BIRD Pricing (starting on November 9, 2023)
- $10 for PMI-LA Members
- $15 for Non-Members
- If you are a student, yet not a PMI Member, and would like to attend at a discounted student rate, please contact VPMembership@pmi-la.org for a discount code for this event.
Location: Manhattan Beach Library
MANHATTAN BEACH LIBRARY
1320 Highland Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
- There are parking lots on 15th and 12th Streets, as well as street parking on Highland and nearby streets.
- Carpool if possible.
- Mingle, Connect, Have Fun.
This event is not sponsored nor endorsed by LA County Library.
Upon participating in any PMI event, you are agreeing to allow PMI to use your likeness for use in its promotional material including their websites.
Postponement / Cancellation
Please refer to the Cancellation Policy section of the FAQ page
This event may be canceled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.
It is no longer possible to register for this event