CAREER DEVELOPMENT | The Art of Leading a Team that Gets Sh*t Done
Why? Because silver bullet after silver bullet, these methodologies predominantly failed to deliver the transformational outcomes that they promised. The irony is that every single one of these methodologies created value somewhere, that’s how they got popular!
The secret is simple, in all instances where they were used to achieve transformational outcomes successfully, they were used by effective leaders and applied to the proper use case. Having management or executive title doesn’t make you a leader.
The reason we hear that great leaders are born and not taught is that great leadership is rare. But it doesn’t have to be… Join J. Scott Founder of 120VC for this workshop that blends purpose-built people-centric process with simple, easy to execute leadership techniques that have all been proven to drive transformational outcomes for the Fortune 500.
Learning Outcomes & Objectives:
- Learn How to Achieve Transformational Results Regardless of the Methodology You Use
- The Psychology of Getting Great Results | The Difference Between a Boss & a Leader
- Effective Leadership Requires Planning, Intentionality & Discipline | Daily, Weekly & Monthly Leadership Planning
- Leadership Requires Preparation - How to Prepare to Lead Your Team to a WIN with an Agenda
- Active Listening | THE Secret to Effective Leadership, Conflict Resolution & Problem Solving
- Meetings Are a Competition, Learn How to Win & Move the Ball Down the Field As a Team
- Establish a Cadence & Enable Self-Accountability
- How to Stop Holding People Accountable by Helping Team Members Stay Accountable
No one hires a leader because they want their organization to be the same in six months or a year. Leadership is about change, and change is fundamentally about people. If we were to simplify the success criteria for a leader, it would be “they enable their team to get sh*t done that enables the achievement of the teams shared objectives.”
If you are a Project, Program, Portfolio, Product, Scrum Master, Change Manager, Operations or HR Manager you were hired to achieve transformational results, and enable the team to get sh*t done. You were essentially hired to change things. 100% of this presentation is about putting the how-to techniques used at 120VC in your hands.
120VC has been delivering global transformational projects for the Fortune 500 with zero positional authority for over 20 years. If you believe in the transformative power of getting sh*t done, you can’t miss this workshop.
About the Instructor
5.5 PDUs in Leadership Category
- Early Bird until June 30, 11:59 PM
- $20.00 PMI Los Angeles Members
- $35.00 Non-Members
- After July 1, 12:00 AM
- $25.00 PMI Los Angeles Members
- $40.00 Non-Members
- $10.00 Student
Location & Parking Information
Online. Meeting participation information will be emailed with your registration confirmation
Contact the Career Development Team team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon participating in any PMI event, you are agreeing to allow PMI to use your likeness for use in its promotional material including their websites.
Postponement / Cancellation
Please refer to the Cancellation Policy section of the FAQ page
This event may be canceled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.
It is no longer possible to register for this event