BOOK CLUB | The Art of Business Value by Mark Schwartz
This month the PMI Book Club will be discussing The Art of Business by Mark Schwartz. Earn PDUs by sharing your thoughts on this popular book with fellow and future project managers. Additionally, there will be a presentation given on a project management related topic. There is no registration fee but each attendee will be asked to participate in the online discussion.
- 7:00 PM - 7:10 PM Registration and Introductions
- 7:10 PM - 8:15 PM Book Discussion
- 8:15 PM - 8:45 PM Presentation on PM Related Topic
- 8:45 PM - 9:00 PM Open Discussion & Meeting Close
- 3 PDU – Strategic Business Management
- Note: PDU Breakdown is as follows: 1 for Reading the book, 1 for Book Discussion, and 1 for the Presentation on PM related topic.
The dial-in will be sent via email on the day of the event to all registered attendees.
Questions, Suggestions, Volunteer Inquiries
Contact the Book Club team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon participating in any PMI event, you are agreeing to allow PMI to use your likeness for use in its promotional material including their websites.
Postponement / Cancellation
Please refer to the Cancellation Policy section of the FAQ page
This event may be canceled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.