PASADENA Virtual | Finding Confidence in Conflict
--->(PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER, UNLESS YOU PLAN TO ATTEND)<---
Finding Confidence in Conflict
Managing conflict is a critical competency for every leader and employee. Unfortunately, many people choose simply to ignore conflict and hope it goes away by itself, thinking that it’s not my call to resolve it. However, conflict is an essential part of growth, especially when there is a need to be innovative and creative, when deadlines are tight, and when the directions are unclear.
So, if you prefer to keep quiet while facing a difficult situation, and hope it will blow over, this presentation will be helpful for you to get some confidence and change your perspective of conflicts. By attending this program, you will:
- Learn to identify the difference between Lively Negotiation and Heated Conflict
- Identify the characteristics of a Successful Negotiator/Conflict Manager and how to stay calm when you feel that the conversation turned in the wrong direction
- Learn Negotiation Techniques: BATNA Analysis and ZOPA Outcomes
- Learn five levels of Conflict Resolution
- Learn Tips and Tricks to gaining confidence in Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
Aina Aliieva is a passionate, insightful, and thought-provoking change agent. She believes the best way to evolve organizations and businesses is by evolving their people.
Aina is a Program Manager as well as a Disciplined Agile Champion with PMI in both the West Coast and Toronto Chapters. She is a passionate Agilest and has 10+ years of experience as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master and a Project Manager.
Aina is a proud member of 4 PMI Chapters: Toronto, Canadian West-Coast, UAE, and Ukraine.
- 7:30 - 7:45 Networking, and PMI Announcements
- 7:45 - 8:45 Presentation
- 8:45 - 9:00 Q&A
- 1 PDU - Leadership Category - will be awarded to the attendees. No further action is required by members.
Location & Parking
Online - Meeting participation information will be provided through your registration confirmation email.
Questions, Suggestions, Volunteer Inquiries
Contact the Pasadena Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon participating in any PMI event, you are agreeing to allow PMI to use your likeness for use in its promotional material including their websites.
Postponement / Cancellation
Please refer to the Cancellation Policy section of the FAQ page
This event may be canceled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.
It is no longer possible to register for this event