PMI-LA BOOK CLUB | October Meeting
This month the PMI-LA Book Club will be discussing Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport.
Earn PDUs by sharing your thoughts on this popular book with fellow and future project managers.
Additionally, there will be a presentation on "Measuring Outcomes" given by PMI-LA chapter member Janet Suzuki.
There is no registration fee but each attendee will be asked to participate in the online discussion.
- 6:00 PM - 6:10 PM Registration and Introductions
- 6:10 PM - 7:15 PM Book Discussion
- 7:15 PM - 7:45 PM Measuring Outcomes Presented by Janet Suzuki
- 7:45 PM - 8:00 PM Open Discussion & Meeting Close
- 3 PDU – Strategic Business Management
- Note: PDU Breakdown is as follows: 1 for Reading the book, 1 for Book Discussion, and 1 for the Presentation on PM-related topic.
The dial-in will be sent via email on the day of the event to all registered attendees.
Questions, Suggestions, Volunteer Inquiries
Contact the Book Club team at email@example.com
After you register you will immediately receive an email that contains the Subject, “Invoice for Your Purchase on PMI-LA”. Do Not Delete!
This information has been stored in My Calendar on the website, so after you log in, the information can be found here and you can add it to your personal calendar using the calendar icon at the upper right.
Upon participating in any PMI event, you are agreeing to allow PMI to use your likeness for use in its promotional material including their websites.
Postponement / Cancellation
Please refer to the Cancellation Policy section of the FAQ page
This event may be canceled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.