Webinar | REMOTEtional Intelligence – Delivering Results from Anywhere
In this webinar, you’ll learn how 15 emotional intelligence traits can help you overcome remote work challenges. You’ll learn why emotional Intelligence is a prerequisite for effective remote work. It can help you work more autonomously, solve technical challenges with more creativity, project a sense of presence when you’re working remotely, drive and deliver optimal performance, build high-trust relationships and overcome communication challenges when you’re not face to face.
• Describe how emotional intelligence can enhance remote work performance
• Explain why remote work will remain relevant after you return to the office
• Identify 15 relevant emotional intelligence traits
• Describe 10 ways to really combat Zoom fatigue
• Describe 10 things you can expect when you return to the office
• Explain why the ability to work from home effectively is a new power skill
• Describe four trust propensities
• Explain why trust-building tactics must be catered to each trust propensity
• Use emotional intelligence to overcome remote work challenges
• Practically define emotional intelligence
• Explain why it’s important to re-think performance
• Define effective communication
• Describe a process for simplifying the communication process
• Remote Workers
• Remote Leaders/Project Managers
• Virtual Teams
About the Speaker
Jerry Reed is an award-winning instructor, speaker, author, and project management consultant. He has delivered lectures, workshops, seminars and webinars to managers and technology workers from AT&T, PMI, Optum Rx, Netflix, SpaceX, Google, Boeing, the United Nations, Blizzard, Disney, and many other organizations. His original, content-rich, high-energy programs are well-researched and presented in a professional and engaging style.
Jerry has taught project leadership and scheduling courses for over 15 years at UCLA Extension and was elevated to UCLA Distinguished Instructor in 2014. He has served on the UCLA Extension Project Management Advisory Board, co-founded PMplicity and Project Leader Services, and authored two books, including Microsoft Project 2019 B.A.S.I.C.S. and REMOTEtional Intelligence.
You can connect with Jerry on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/jerry-reed/
Schedule an appointment https://calendly.com/pmplicity/15min
- 5:30 to 5:45 PM - Registration / Attendance
- 5:45 to 7:15 PM – Presentation (1 PDU)
Webinar participation information will be sent through email, along with your registration confirmation once you complete the registration process.
After you register you will immediately receive an email that contains in the Subject, “Invoice for Your Purchase on PMI-LA”. Do Not Delete!
This email has the link & login info for the webinar, so save it until then. Alternatively, this information has been stored in My Calendar on the website, so after you log in, the information can be found here, and you can add it to your personal calendar using the calendar icon at the upper right.
Questions, Suggestions, Volunteer Inquiries
Upon participating in any PMI event, you are agreeing to allow PMI to use your likeness for use in its promotional material including their websites.
Postponement / Cancellation
Please refer to the Cancellation Policy section of the FAQ page
This event may be canceled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.
It is no longer possible to register for this event