Microsoft Project Essential Online Training
Learn How to Effectively Plan and Control Projects
Learn to use Microsoft Project to manage small to large-scale projects successfully and efficiently. In this workshop
Seyi Kuks introduces you to the Microsoft Project user interface. You'll plan a project of your own, including creating filters, layouts, baselines, and printing reports. You will also learn how to update an un-resourced project and compare to the baseline. A completion of “Microsoft Project Essential Training" certification will be awarded by Kuks & Co.
- Creating a project
- Maintaining calendars
- Creating the WBS
- Adding activities
- Formatting the schedule (relationships, constraints, and look ahead filters)
- Printing reports
- Updating schedule and baseline comparison
- Creating resources
- Assigning resources and expenses
- Updating a Resourced Schedule
Experience in a project environment and understanding of how projects are planned and controlled. This includes knowledge of the following subjects:
- Basic project management processes
- How to plan a project including the development of a Work Breakdown Structure,
- Experience in the use of PCs and an understanding of the operating system
- You will need a personal laptop (Instructions to download the free trial software will be provided).
About the Instructor
Seyi Kuks is a Project Management Professional (PMP)® that specializes in project controls consulting and training with 10 years of experience providing services to LAUSD, Disney, LA Rams, INTEL, LAX, and PG&E. He helps organizations, GC's, and subs complete their projects on time and within budget; and also hosts training workshops on how to plan and manage projects using Microsoft Project or Primavera P6.
- $145 - PMI-LA Members (must log into the PMI-LA website prior to registration to receive the member discounts)
- $170 - Non-Members
NON-MEMBERS - DON'T MISS OUT ON DISCOUNTS
Join PMI and add Los Angeles Chapter to your membership to start benefiting from Exclusive Member Discounts!
- 4 PDUs - Technical Project Management
Postponement / Cancellation
A minimum number of 10 participants per course is required to proceed. This event may be cancelled or postponed, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If cancelled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.
Please refer to the Cancellation Policy section of the FAQ page
Hangout meeting link will be provided upon registration at confirmation email. Reminder will be sent prior to the event
Question or Comments