PMP® Certification ONLINE Boot Camp
08/09 - 08/11, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
ONLINE - LIVE!
Provider: Michael Haupt
Topic: PMP® Certification Online Boot Camp
Experience 3 days of online intensive project management training with the most complete set of PMP® exam study tools currently available on the market.
This PMP® Boot Camp program is designed to prepare students to successfully pass the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam. The PMP® designation offers individuals worldwide recognition as project management professional, supported by core knowledge and understanding of critical Project Management concepts, principles and techniques.
PMKA’s PMP® Boot Camp program package has been developed for those individuals seeking to pass the Project Management Institute’s PMP® certification exam, as well as any individual who has attended any Project Management program in the past and needs to brush up on the material needed to pass the PMP® exam. The Boot Camp can also be utilized to earn 35 PDUs towards continued education.
THE PMP EXAM: HOW TO PASS ON YOUR FIRST TRY BY ANDY CROWE: The textbook defining exactly what to study for the test, how to learn it, how to apply it, and why it is important
- PREDEVELOPED SLIDE DECK: A PowerPoint presentation with presenter’s notes making it easy to facilitate the curriculum
- FLASHCARD APP: 250+ flashcards on an easy to use app. Sort, review, flag and retain all inputs, tools, and outputs.
- CONVERSATIONS ON THE PMP EXAM: Audio tracks of PM experts discussing their insights into PMP Exam topics, and tips and tricks to help you pass
- QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE: 6 page, laminated study guide that presents all 49 processes along with key inputs, tools and outputs
- STUDENT WORKBOOK: Print out of the entire slide deck with space for taking class notes
- TESTING APP: Phone/tablet app filled with practice test questions
- PASS THE PMP ONLINE: 35 hours of online modules, over 1000 practice test questions, exercises, and more accessible 24/7 (3 months)
- ONLINE TESTING SIMULATOR: Includes Practice Test A, B and C for a total of 600 additional questions accessible 24/7 (3 months)
- PROCESS EXPLORER: An online tool providing a dynamic and interactive view of the entire process framework
- FORMULA SHEETS: Various formula sheets and handouts help students memorize, understand and perform needed calculations
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Proof of obtaining 35 Accredited Contact Hours/PDUs
About the Instructors
Michael Haupt is currently the CEO of the Project Management Knowledge Academy in Thousand Oaks, California. PMK Academy is a leading provider of instructor-led Project Management Workshops and Training offered in flexible training formats suitable for virtually any learning situation.
Michael is also a Professor teaching Project Management Courses for DeVry University in Sherman Oaks, California and the Keller Graduate School of Management in Sherman Oaks, California.
Michael was the Director of Sales in North America for Tiba LLC, a Project Management training and consulting company located in Southfield, Michigan with headquarters in Munich, Germany.
Michael also recently worked as an Engagement Manager and was involved with the largest Aerospace and Defense SAP ERP/EVMS system implementation in the United States for the F-35
Program at Lockheed Martin in Fort Worth, Texas.
Mr. Haupt has served as the VP of Sales for Waer System’s International Aerospace International Aerospace and Defense Practice and the Director of Sales for Epic Data’s Aerospace and Defense Vertical.
He was the Industry Director for Oracle Corporation’s Aerospace and Defense Practice, and the Industry Manager for Aerospace and Defense for SAP America and the Baan Company. He has worked in implementation consulting for Accenture and Cap Gemini Ernst & Young. He also served as the President of Frontier Solutions, a management consulting and education firm in Calabasas, California.
Mr. Haupt has over 25 years of experience in Program/Project management, Earned Value Management, ERP System Design and Implementation, and Sales and Marketing of complex ERP/Supply Chain Management, EVMS/Program and Project Management Systems for the
Aerospace and Defense Industry.
He holds a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification and is APICS certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) and is a frequent speaker at APICS International conferences and APICS dinner meetings, PMI dinner Meetings, as well as other Aerospace and
Defense related organizations.
He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Central Coast PMI Chapter as the Vice President of Strategy and Operations.
Michael holds a Bachelor of Arts and a Masters of Business Administration from Texas Christian University and a Masters of International Management from Baylor University.
Project Management Knowledge Academy is a leading provider of instructor-led Project Management Workshops offered in flexible training formats suitable for virtually any learning situation. For Project Management Professionals requiring an accelerated path to certification, PMKA’s Project Management certification Boot Camps are the perfect choice. Both Workshops and Boot Camps offer a unique blend of Real Life exercises and interactive sessions where the participants get hands on experience. In addition, on-site Project Management training and other dedicated training solutions are available to companies with six or more trainees. Regardless of format or location, these instructor-led training classes deliver exceptional training and comprehensive topic coverage.
- 23 - Technical
- 9 - Leadership
- 3 - Strategic & Business
- $1,149 - For Members (Must be logged in to receive the $150 Member Discount)
- $1,299 - For Non-Members
- Early Bird Discount through July 1 - $100
Bonus: One hour one-to-one online coaching with instructor to help you excel in your exam!
NON-MEMBERS - DON'T MISS OUT ON VALUABLE DISCOUNTS - UP TO $250 FOR THIS EVENT!
Join PMI and add Los Angeles Chapter to your membership to start benefiting from Exclusive Member Discounts!
Postponement / Cancellation
Please refer to the Cancellation Policy section of the FAQ page
This event may be cancelled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If cancelled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.
Contact the Professional Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org