PASADENA | Retirement Traps that Nobody Talks About
Most people are making the same 3-4 mistakes in preparing for retirement, because they are using a 30+ year old playbook. Learn how the new reality requires new thinking in order to find success.
About the Speaker
Don Harrington has been in the financial planning field for 30 years. He received his B.A. from the University of Connecticut, and did his graduate work at Trinity College in Hartford, CT. He is registered with the National Football League Players Association (NFLPA) Financial Advisor Program.
Don holds the following industry designations and certifications:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®)
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS®)
- Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC®)
He has received the Five Star Wealth Manager Award for the last six years (2014-19). And, he was the 2016 recipient of the prestigious Will G. Farrell Public Service Award in recognition of his activities for his industry and the community in Los Angeles.
Don is a Past-President of both the Los Angeles County chapter of The Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP) and the Los Angeles chapter of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA-LA). He is also an active member of The Financial Planning Association (FPA).
7:30 - 7:45 Networking, and PMI Announcements
7:45 - 8:45 Presentation
Location & Parking
- You can enter the Parsons open lot from the far west entrance on Walnut Street. Take a ticket when you come in.
- Park anywhere on the WEST side of the building in the open parking lot.
- When you go through the WEST entrance, there will be a security desk on your right side.
Sign in with this information: Parsons Manager: Kevin Fichtner; Building: A2, Ext: 3172
- You will be assigned a temporary badge. Armstrong conference room is on the first floor on the east side of the lobby.
Café in Parson’s – right side of lobby as you enter on first floor east side – Coffee, Soda, Snacks available for sale.
Kevin Fichtner number 626.319.5662 or desk, 626.440.3172
Questions or Comments?
Upon participating in any PMI event, you are agreeing to allow PMI to use your likeness for use in its promotional material including their websites.
Postponement / Cancellation
Please refer to the Cancellation Policy section of the FAQ page
This event may be canceled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.
It is no longer possible to register for this event