FLAGSHIP | Decision -Making Mastery: How to Deliver Stunning Project Management Results
Why do some project managers fail while others thrive? Because the best project managers have a decision-making system to help them — and their teams — avoid and conquer common decision-making traps. From life or death decisions on the battlefield to the boardroom, Michael Veltri draws on his background as a battle-hardened business executive and decorated U.S. Marine veteran to teach project managers better decision-making skills that deliver stunning results. As a professional-level Japanese martial arts instructor, Veltri blends the fluid and flexible qualities of the martial arts with bleeding-edge business savvy to bring a completely fresh perspective on decision-making skills. His inspiring presentation delivers practical tools that can be used immediately to increase productivity and deliver bottom-line project management results. You’ll learn to:
- Master the 5 most powerful decision-making solutions that you’ve never heard of;
- Build a project management culture that celebrates fresh thinking and embraces new decision-making ideas;
- Implement better decision-making skills on a daily basis across all project management activities and roles;
- Avoid the 5 biggest decision-making traps that kill project management plans;
Apply best decision-making practices from successful project managers worldwide;
About the Speaker
Michael Veltri is a leadership expert, battle-hardened business executive, and Nationwide Bestselling author. Recognizing that success in business and life is created by the daily decisions we make, Michael elevates teams, fuel-injects leadership, and improves business performance through better decision-making practices. From ancient Japanese warriors to brain science, from business titans to academic research, Michael tapped wide-ranging resources to develop a groundbreaking model for better decision making that leads to exponential leadership growth and peak performance with balance, not burnout. Simple, elegant, and effective, Michael's approach has positively impacted some of the world’s most successful organizations, brands, and leaders. Michael is also a cancer survivor, decorated U.S. Marine veteran, and master-instructor in classical Japanese martial arts. He brings his business savvy, martial arts discipline, and Marine Corps leadership to every keynote speech ... inspiring, motivating, and educating audiences worldwide.
For more information regarding Leadership and Mastering Decision Making, please visit https://michaelveltri.com/
Michael has also written a USA TODAY Best Selling Book: THE MUSHIN WAY TO PEAK PERFORMANCE. Order a copy of his book from Amazon and bring it to the Flagship to get it signed. More information about the book can be found here: https://michaelveltri.com/the-mushin-way-book
- 5:30 to 6:30 PM - Networking - Bring your cell phone for a networking game that puts YOU on social media! Winners will receive a prize! #IamPMILA
- 6:30 to 7:30 PM - Dinner is served
- 7:00 to 7:30 PM - Chapter Announcements (.5 PDU)
- 7:30 to 7:35 PM - Restroom Break/Entree, Sides are removed, except Dessert Coffee/Tea
- 7:35 to 8:35 PM – Presentation (1 PDU)
- 8:35 to 8:45 PM - Wrap up
Location & Parking
Santa Monica Room (1st Floor)
Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside
6333 Bristol Pkwy
Culver City, CA 90230
Free parking with validation.
- $35 - PMI-LA Members
- $45 - Non-Members
- $15 - At the door for Members Only (No Dinner)
- We apologise if you have probvlems registering - we will accept walk-ins at this event. Please bring a credit card.
- Veterans contact email@example.com for a 25% off discount to this event. All Veterans who are members will receive a free copy of the speakers book from the Miltary outreach team! Contact us for information on how you can join the chapter.
Questions or Comments?
Upon participating in any PMI event, you are agreeing to allow PMI to use your likeness for use in its promotional material including their websites.
Postponement / Cancellation
Please refer to the Cancellation Policy section of the FAQ page
This event may be canceled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.
It is no longer possible to register for this event