North LA | Project Hero: Rewards & Recognition Contributes to Project Success
Project success is achievable by finding the key to unlock everyone’s inner Project Hero. It can be achieved by answering the following questions:
- How do you motivate a Project Hero?
- How do you reinforce Project Hero’s positive performance?
- How do you retain a Project Hero?
- Where can you find Project Heros?
- What does the Wizard of Oz have to do with a Project Hero?
About The Speaker: Star Del Castillo
Star Del Castillo has worked in the financial industry for fifteen years in Program Management roles at AFEX, CitiBank, Wells Fargo, and US Bank. Star’s expertise resides in organizational development, performance management, and workplace productivity. Star has a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology and Psychology, and a Master’s Degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
- 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM Registration and Networking
- 6:00 PM - 6:15 PM Light Meal
- 6:15 PM - 7:30 PM Featured Speaker
- 7:30 PM – 7:45 PM Meeting Adjourned with Closing Statement
- 1 PDU - Leadership category
- $15.00 for PMI-LA Chapter Members
- $17.50 for Non-Members
Location & Parking
Stratasys Direct Manufacturing's Training Center
28309 Ave Crocker
Valencia, CA 91355
Free Parking is available onsite
Questions or Comments?
Please contact the North LA team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon participating in any PMI event, you are agreeing to allow PMI to use your likeness for use in its promotional material including their websites.
Postponement / Cancellation
Please refer to the Cancellation Policy section of the FAQ page
This event may be canceled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.
It is no longer possible to register for this event