CULVER CITY | Annual Business Meeting and Networking Event
NOTE: If anyone has a problem registering the event, please send an email with name, phone number, and email address to email@example.com. We will record it and keep the spot for you according to the email information. Payment will be done at the door, Credit Card only. Thank you!
“State of the Union” address – 2019 PMI-LA key highlights – includes financials, where your $30 membership fee goes and how it is spent, initiatives that the chapter did in 2019, and what we plan to do in 2020. Learn about the PMI-LA community, meet the 2020 Board of Directors, and learn how to participate in the operational aspects of the chapter. Your feedback is welcome, and helped guide the 2019 team on where to focus to meet the majority of the members needs. Please attend to provide your input into the Chapter Direction for 2020!
- 5:30 - 6:30 pm Registration, Networking and Food
- 6:30 - 8:00 pm Chapter Announcements (2019 PMI-LA key highlights with Parash Sharma - including Q&A, 2020 Vision and direction with Dennis Chang)
- 8:00 - 9:00 pm Open Networking
- MIXED GREEN SALAD: Mixed Field Greens, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Carrots with Red Wine vinaigrette Dressing
- SPINACH CRANBERRY SALAD: Spinach Leaves, Crumbled Gorgonzola, Cheese, Cranberries, Candied Walnuts with a Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing
- CHICKEN PICATTA: Chicken Breast Served with a Lemon Butter Caper Sauce
- CHEESE ENCHILADAS
- Dinner Rolls & Butter
- Baby Carrots
- Herb Tri-Color Roasted Potatoes
Beverages: Freshly Brewed Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee, Herbal Teas and Iced Tea
- Early Bird price until Tuesday, January 7, 2020 - 11:59PM PST
- $30 - PMI-LA Members
- $40 - Non-Members
- Starting January 8, 2020 - 12:00 AM
- $35 - PMI-LA Members
- $45 - Non-Members
- Optional Members Only Pricing: PDU Only (No meal) $10 at door
Location & Parking
The Westwood Room (Downstairs)
Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside
6333 Bristol Pkwy
Culver City, CA 90230
Free parking with validation.
Questions or Comments?
Please reach out to the Culver City team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon participating in any PMI event, you are agreeing to allow PMI to use your likeness for use in its promotional material including their websites.
Postponement / Cancellation
Please refer to the Cancellation Policy section of the FAQ page
This event may be canceled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.
It is no longer possible to register for this event