Pasadena Project Masters
THIS MEETING IS PAUSED UNTIL JANUARY 2021! PLEASE JOIN THE LA PROJECTMASTERS ON TUESDAYS!
By learning to effectively formulate and express your ideas, you open an entirely new world of possibilities. You'll be more persuasive and confident when giving presentations, and you'll improve your one-on-one dealings with others. More information at https://www.toastmasters.org/Find-a-Club/07286981-pasadena-project-master-club
- Second and Fourth Thursdays of the Month
- 6:30-7:00 (Time allocated for first timers to join, test connection, etc)
- 7:00pm to 8:30pm
Temporary ON-LINE Registration:
You are invited to attend Toastmasters International virtual sessions with the Pasadena Project Master Club. Please be sure to register so that you get the link to join the virtual meeting. The club is open to all and we welcome those new and experienced. More details with contact information could be founded here.
Registration for every 2nd Thursday sessions can be founded here.
Registration for every 4th Thursday sessions can be founded here.
Physical Location Information: (on-hold until after COVID-19 Pandemic)
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Corporate Office - Directions
393 E. Walnut Street – Room 1E
Pasadena, CA 91188
Enter through the open gate off of Los Robles.
- Buzz Security to allow you in.
- Park in any spot that’s not marked.
- If the lobby doors are locked, Security is available to buzz you in.
- Sign in at the security desk on the right side of the lobby.
- 1E is down the hallway behind the security desk.