PMI-LA maintains listings of project management and related courses at colleges and universities. To post an educational opportunity, email draft material in a format similar to the listings below to email@example.com
Disclaimer of Endorsement: Reference herein by name to any specific College, University, or Training Institution does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the PMI - Los Angeles Chapter. The information presented herein is provided for informational purposes only and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
California State University Dominguez Hills (CSUDH)
CSUDH, College of Extended and International Education is an official Global Registered Education Provider by the Project Management Institute. CSUDH offers a program for the Certificate of Completion in Project Management through the College of Extended and International Education.
Santa Monica College
UCLA Extension’s certificate programs in project management provide grounding in key aspects of PMI’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge—Fourth Edition. Our courses can enhance your career goals, sharpen your existing skills, and help you obtain or maintain professional certification. Our program is suitable for professionals in all industries and government services, including banking, construction, aerospace and defense, engineering, health, entertainment, information technology, etc.
California State University, Long Beach
The College of Continuing and Professional Education offers the following Project Management (PM) Accelerated Certificate programs:
- PM Essentials Certificate (includes Microsoft Project) – Four (4) weekdays or Saturdays
- PMP Bootcamp Certificate – Complete the 35 contact hours PMI requires in one (1) week
The above programs begin soon, have limited seating, do not require formal admission to the university, are conducted by a PMP lead instructor with years of real-world experience, can be delivered at your facility or in our newly renovated classrooms, are fully compatible with A Guide to the PMBOK 5th edition, utilize course materials from a PMI approved REP, qualify for CEU/PDUs, are eligible for WIA funding through CA EDD, and include all required course materials at no additional cost.
Visit ccpe.csulb.edu/ProjectManagement or contact Customer Service at (800) 963-2250.
University of Redlands
University of Redlands, School of Continuing Studies offers a Project Management Certificate program. The program is open enrollment, no admission or application required, and credits may be applied to a degree program. For information, visit www.redlands.edu/projectmanagementcertificate, or call (800) 724-3149.
Glendale Community College - Professional Development Center (PDC)
The Professional Development Center of Glendale Community College offers training in numerous disciplines ranging from office and communication skills to manufacturing design and safety for the following areas:
- COMPUTER SKILLS
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- LEADERSHIP & OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- MANAGEMENT & TEAMS SKILLS
- ENGINEERING & DESIGN
- MANUFACTURING SKILLS
Every PDC instructor is an expert in their respective industry. Unlike the majority of training centers that restrict companies to scheduled classes, the PDC can create custom programs comprised of an unlimited selection of complete or partial courses.
To learn more: http://pdcofgcc.com
Caltech's Center for Technology & Management Education is the epicenter of custom programs for the science and technology-based enterprise.
Caltech CTME’s customized corporate learning programs are framed for engineering-intensive industries in aerospace and defense, electronics, medical devices, biopharma, chemical, energy, transportation, and manufacturing. The scope of topics and domain depth, along with options for project-based learning, are all parts of the canvas for customization. Examples:
- Aerospace Project Management Certification Program, Global Aerospace Company
- Fundamental and Advanced Project Management Certification Programs, Major Electronics Company
- Space Systems Project Management Leadership Program, US Spacecraft Manufacturer
- Technical Program Management Certificate Program, Major Semiconductor/Electrochemical Manufacturer
- Agile Project Management Certification Program, Global Automotive Brand
- Project Management International Workshops, Global Chemical Company
Open enrollment programs
- Project Management Certificate Program
- PMP Review (2-day)
- Agile Project Management
- Scaling Agile in the Enterprise with SAFe®
- Risk & Opportunity Management
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
- Advanced Analytics: Machine Learning with R & Python Certificate
- Deep Learning with Google TensorFlow
- Predictive Analytics for Healthcare (Science-focus)
- Predictive Analytics for Healthcare (Business-focus)
Caltech CTME programs are intense, challenging, and rewarding. As a recognized Registered Education Provider for PMI, our PM, Agile, and Risk programs conform to PMI standards and are your foundation for certification.
Have a question? Contact a CTME program advisor at 626.395.4045 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org