Be a Speaker
The PMI-LA Chapter Flagship, Morning and Evening Meetings provide featured speakers with a pro bono opportunity to present a topic, in line with a project management area or discipline, in which they excel, to a specific target audience of project management professionals. The PMI-LA meetings are attended by Chapter members and guests including recruiters and sponsors. Meetings provide a forum for networking and promoting project management services, tools, and knowledge to project sponsors, project managers, and team members.
- Our Featured Speaker package includes:
- A link on our website 3 to 4 weeks prior to the event.
- Promotion and advertising in our weekly email blast, 3 to 4 weeks prior to the event.
- A 50 minute presentation on an agreed-upon, project management-related topic.
- Dinner for the main speaker (at meetings with a dinner option)
- PDUs for the speakers