Be a Speaker
Be a Speaker
Our PMI-LA Chapter offers a variety of virtual and in-person Programs to meet the various needs of our members including:
- Morning (virtual; between 7:00 am to 10:00 am)
- Evening (virtual; between 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm)
- Flagship (in-person; between 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm)
- Industry Networking (in-person; between 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm)
- Multi-Chapter (virtual; between 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm)
The success of these Programs/meetings/events is in large part due to the quality of the speakers. These meetings are attended by PMI-LA Chapter members, non-members, and guests including recruiters and sponsors. These meetings provide a forum for participants to learn, share, and network with others to advance the project management profession.
PMI-LA Chapter is currently seeking dynamic individuals with expertise in various disciplines in the project management and leadership fields to support our Programs as speakers. As a speaker, you will have the opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with a diverse audience and help us create engaging and informative events.
Our Programs cover a wide range of topics, including project management, business, power skills, leadership, ways of working, technology, agile, design thinking, power skills, communication, interpersonal skills, innovation, business acumen, strategic and business management, domain-specific knowledge, organizational strategy, global trends in project management, industry-specific project management skills, education, health, and more. If you are passionate about any of these areas and have a unique perspective to share, we would love to hear from you.
As a speaker, you will be able to showcase your skills and expertise, expand your network, and gain exposure to a wider audience. We welcome speakers from all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we provide support and resources to help you prepare for your presentation.
Below is a list of additional benefits of being a speaker with PMI-LA Chapter:
- Your event will be published on our website at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Your event will be promoted in our weekly email blast at least two weeks prior to the event.
- You will be provided with a complimentary meal for our in-person meetings.
- If applicable, you will also receive PDUs for your service.
If you are interested in becoming a speaker for our Programs, please complete the following “Event / Speaker Registration Form” below. If you have any questions, please contact PROGRAMS-Speakers@pmi-la.org.
Thank you for considering this opportunity, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
PMI-LA Chapter VP of Programs