Webinar | Effectively Communicating in Challenging Times
One of the greatest causes of stress and energy drain is ineffective and inefficient communications. In fact, 70% of workplace mistakes can be traced back to problems in communication.
In this interactive webinar, you will learn and practice scientifically validated techniques to:
- Think clearly from a more emotionally balanced and coherent perspective to achieve the best outcomes.
- Create more harmonious interactions, align team members, reduce stress and energy drains, and foster mutual respect among co-workers, team members, and family members.
- Create productive conversations where you can be more authentic in your communication, truly understand what the other person is saying, and better communicate your own perspective.
- You will be given handouts with the “Quick Steps” to easily implement what you’ve learned.
After 20 years of training, coaching, and project leadership in primarily the pharmaceutical and IT sectors, Judy Hersch founded Evolution Solutions, a leading authority on cutting-edge training and coaching methodologies. As a HeartMath® Certified Trainer and NeuroChangeSolutions Consultant, Judy delivers unique solutions based on heart and brain science that enable her clients to elevate their performance and results, personally and professionally. Her passion for people and human potential has led her to live in 9 U.S. States and 3 countries abroad.
Discover more at: myevolutionsolutions.com
Speaker Contact Details
Judy Hersch email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Judy Hersch LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/judyhersch/
- 5:30 to 5:45 PM - Registration / Attendance
- 5:45 to 7:15 PM – Presentation
- 1 PDU - Strategic Business Management Category - will be awarded to the attendees. No further action is required by members.
- $5 for PMI-LA Chapter Members
- $10 for Non-Members
Webinar participation information will be sent through email, along with your registration confirmation once you complete the registration process.
After you register you will immediately receive an email that contains in the Subject, “Invoice for Your Purchase on PMI-LA”. Do Not Delete!
This email has the link & login info for the webinar, so save it until then. Alternatively, this information has been stored in My Calendar on the website, so after you log in, the information can be found here, and you can add it to your personal calendar using the calendar icon at the upper right.
Questions, Suggestions, Volunteer Inquiries
Contact the Webinar Team at: email@example.com
Upon participating in any PMI event, you are agreeing to allow PMI to use your likeness for use in its promotional material including their websites.
Postponement / Cancellation
Please refer to the Cancellation Policy section of the FAQ page
This event may be canceled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.
It is no longer possible to register for this event