CAREER DEVELOPMENT | 120 VC Influence to Transform (2-Day Event)
You don't have to be a rockstar or big boss to influence and deliver the necessary and expected results.
You may or may not have positional authority, but you have been charged with leading a transformation project with a budget, launch date, and aggressive KPIs.
Don't freak out. While changing the status quo is hard and making change stick can be crazy hard, it doesn't have to be.
In this workshop, we explore the relationship between leadership and transformation. 120VC founder and CEO J Scott shares his the people-first, purpose-driven, and outcome-obsessed practices used by 120VC leaders for over two decades to deliver transformational projects for Fortune 500 companies with near 100% mass-market or end-user adoption on day one.
Learning Outcomes & Objectives
- Learn the difference between a boss and a leader.
- Practice the psychology of getting great results with "communicate to lead" skills.
- Develop "Crazy Good Leadership Skills" by taking responsibility for what is heard.
- How to establish the need for change – Start with Why, not How.
- Teach your Leaders to think like Entrepreneurs, and adequately assess their Challenges & Opportunities.
- The secrets to delivering powerful feedback.
- How to distill why your team matters to your customers, the real problem you solve, the future you want to create.
Instructor: Jason Scott
From the start of his career spent jumping out of helicopters in the United States Navy, J. Scott has a long history of leadership, servanthood, and bearing witness to the transformative power of getting s*t done. Since starting 120VC he's personally overseen the global transformational efforts within organizations such as DirecTV, Trader Joe's, Blizzard Entertainment, Sony Pictures, Mattel, and others. His team's unique, irreverent approach to change has generated breakthrough results and created meaningful jobs. In addition to being a successful entrepreneur, J. Scott is a devoted husband and father and author of "It's Never Just Business: It's About People," and "The Irreverent Guide to Project Management," both available on Amazon.com.
3 PDUs in Power Skills Category
3 PDUs in Business Acumen Category
- $175, with discount code. PMI Los Angeles Members, please login to see the PMI-LA Member Exclusive Discounts webpage for the discount code
- $225 Non-Members
REGISTER AT: https://120vc.com/courses/influence-to-transform/?event-id=18214
Location & Parking Information
Online. Meeting participation information will be emailed with your registration confirmation
Contact the Career Development Team team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon participating in any PMI event, you are agreeing to allow PMI to use your likeness for use in its promotional material including their websites.
Postponement / Cancellation
Please refer to the Cancellation Policy section of the FAQ page
This event may be canceled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.