Multi-Chapter Meeting | Unlocking Gen-Z Engagement: Navigating Challenges & Building High-Performing Teams
The Gen-Z + Millennial workforce is here – and immediately challenging conventional business with “Quiet Quitting” and “Great Resignation” trends. As Project Managers, it's crucial to understand how to effectively communicate with Gen-Z, address the challenges unique to this generation and ultimately build high-performing teams.
Join communications expert Luke Goetting in this interactive talk as he delves into the art of connecting with Gen-Z professionals. From transparency to mentorship to gamification, he’ll highlight actionable strategies that position your company for success – today and tomorrow!
- Effective Communication with Gen-Z: Explore the nuances of communication that resonate with Gen-Z employees. Learn how to tailor your messages, provide clarity and create an environment that fosters open dialogue and engagement.
- Challenges with Gen-Z: Identify the unique challenges that Gen-Z employees may pose in a project management setting. From expectations around technology to work preferences, Goetting will guide you on addressing these challenges and turning them into opportunities for success.
- Developing High-Performing Project Teams: Discover actionable strategies to build and maintain high-performing teams. Luke will discuss the importance of mentorship, skills development and leveraging gamification to motivate and reward your Gen-Z team members.
This event is your opportunity to adapt and thrive in the changing landscape of project management. Don't miss out on valuable insights that can help you not only connect with Gen-Z but also excel in building and leading high-performing project teams.
Speaker: Luke Goetting
Luke Goetting is an award-winning communications expert and founder of Puffingston Presentations - a creative agency based in Austin, Texas.
He specializes in crafting engaging experiences for employees and audiences around the world.
He has collaborated with clients on CES keynotes, TEDx events and winning SXSW pitch decks and has been a featured speaker for the Project Management Institute (PMI), Society for HR Professionals (SHRM), Association for Talent Development (ATD), American Marketing Association (AMA) and many other amazing organizations.
- 6:00 PM - 6:05 PM PDT - Welcome and Introduction of Speaker
- 6:05 PM - 7:00 PM PDT - Presentation and Q&A
1 PDU will be awarded to the attendees
- 1.0 PDU - Power Skills
- No further action is required.
- $5 for PMI-LA Members
- $10 for Non-Members
Students & Military:
- Contact email@example.com with your school or military ID number to receive a code for special pricing
Questions, Suggestions, Volunteer Inquiries
Contact Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon participating in any PMI event, you are agreeing to allow PMI to use your likeness for use in its promotional material including their websites.
Postponement / Cancellation
Please refer to the Cancellation Policy section of the FAQ page
This event may be canceled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.