- PMI-LA Chapter PMPs earn valuable PDUs while improving important communications skills
- PMI-LA Chapter PMPs and their Toastmaster Club sign off on qualifying activities. These include Speeches, Table Topics, & Evaluations.
- Toastmasters Club submits a list of PMPs (PMI Member ID and Fist/last name) to the PMI-LA Membership PDU team. The PDU team then uploads to PMI headquarters.
- Both organizations must keep a copy of the activity log in case PMI wishes to audit the claim.
- Members from PMI-Los Angeles may visit the club to ensure that the audit requirements are met.
- Earn 1 PDU per 1 verifiable hour of qualified activity. If standard toastmasters’ format is used, then this becomes 1 PDU in the leadership category.
- Any club can agree to focus Speeches and Table Topics on a different area of the talent triangle.
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO CLAIM PDUS YOU MUST MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be a PMI-Los Angeles Chapter Member in good standing
- Be a Toastmaster in good standing (can be a visiting toastmaster)
- Participate in at least one qualifying activity at the Toastmaster Meeting
- Must stay for the entire duration of the Meeting